How to care
for your wound properly?
Besides wound scar, we have solution if you are facing with acne scars and dark marks on your face, Hiruscar Post Acne is a anti-bacterial clear gel for all types of acne scars and dark marks.
Care for Burn Scars
Scar maturation can take up to 1–2 years. During this process the scarred skin gradually returns to a more normal skin tone and becomes softer and flatter. Here are the solutions for you to flatten and visually lessen your scars.
- Apply moisturizers on affected area to increase circulation to the area. This will help with flattening and fading of burn scars with daily use.
- Eat plenty of Vitamin-C and zinc-enriched food.
- Avoid exposing your healing scars to sunlight. Its harmful UV rays may cause scars to darken, making them more noticeable. Apply sunscreen to your scars when going outdoors.
- Avoid soaking in a hot bath tub or using perfumed soaps, to avoid further drying your skin and causing itchiness.
- Should never use mineral oil, or any antibiotic ointments to avoid skin breakdown or allergic reactions.