Vexing about Christmas gifts every year? Why not DIY your own gifts this year? Handmade gifts like face masks are the best way to show your appreciation towards your squad. They will definitely thank you for these tasty mask treats!
Please note that the amount for each ingredients is only enough for one usage so you may want adjust the portion according to what you need.
Detoxifying Matcha Green Tea Mask
An all-natural detoxifying mask with active ingredients that clears impurities and nourishes the skin with loads of antioxidant.
½ tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
½ tsp Bentonite Clay Powder
2 tsp Activated Charcoal
How to make:
- Combine all the ingredients and pack it into an airtight container.
- To prepare the mask, add water into the combination and stir with a brush until the paste thicken.
- Putting the mask straight can prevent the maximum effect of the mask. Try using a cleanser like Hiruscar Anti-Acne Pore Purifying Cleanser. It deeply cleanses and balances the moisture in your skin.
- Spread the paste on clean, damp face and leave it on for 15 minutes.
Remove the hardened mask with lukewarm water.
Anti-Acne Clay Mask
A pore purifying and circulation boosting mask that helps to accelerate healing with anti-acne ingredients. Like Hiruscar Anti-Acne products, the ingredients used like white willow barks contains salicylic acid, a key ingredient that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
1 tsp dried arnica flowers
1 tsp dried calendula flowers
1 tsp white willow bark
1 tbsp French Green Clay
1 tbsp Bentonite Clay
2 tsp Zinc Oxide
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Grind all the ingredients
- Sieve off the mixture and discard the larger pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients and pack it into an airtight container
- Combine a few tsp of the powdered mixture with lukewarm water or aloe vera juice and apply it on the skin.
- Rinse the mixture off with lukewarm water.
Stress Free Clay Mask
Have any friend who is under tremendous amount of stress? Try making this mask using skin friendly ingredients with moisturizing benefits which helps to relief stress!
½ tsp Organic whole milk plain yogurt (optional for user)
½ tsp Organic witch hazel
½ tsp Activated charcoal
½ tsp Organic ground turmeric
How to make:
Combine all the ingredients except the yogurt and pack it into an airtight container
- Add water or whole milk plain yogurt into the mixture until the paste thickens.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. Leaving on for more than 20 minutes may cause an adverse effect which dries the skin instead of moisturising.
- Finish the face ritual with a serum that contains Vitamin C like Hiruscar Anti-Acne Pore Purifying Serum.
Within 5 minutes of rinsing off, it is important to lock in moisture with a lightweight moisturizer like Hiruscar Anti-Acne Pore Purifying Serum to tighten the pores. Take one more step further by applying Hiruscar Anti-Acne Spot Gel which helps to reduce blackheads, whiteheads and pimples!
The Final Touch
Now that your DIY masks are done, store the dry mixture into a crystal clear glass jar and embellish it with a cute plastic ribbon!
DIY-ing gifts can be fun and rewarding. It is also the best way to express your gratitude into handmade gifts. Get those hands moving now and have a Merry Christmas!
*Individual results may vary